Saturday, April 21, 2018

riddle - What is it in my eyes that will result in humanity's demise?


The following stanzas
Are hints to the answer
Each a part of the end
Their piece they defend



I am found out in the ground
I can be bought by the pound
I'm put on the line

So in the end you can dine


I am a basic desire
That many require
I get you places
And contribute in races


Some find me childish
Some surpress me in kindness
But even if brief
After our encounter you'll feel a sense of relief




You have all you need
Now complete this one deed
What is it in my eyes
That will result in humanity's demise?




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...