I am trying to calculate the force of impact of a falling object. I did my egg drop project. I dropped the egg from 10m with a mass of 126kg and with the velocity of 14.1 m/s. Which formula should I use to calculate the force of impact? I found the kinetic energy first and later I used the following formula: $W=Fs$ to find the force of impact. Is that the right formula?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?
I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...
-
It is always told as a fact without explaining the reason. Why do two objects get charged by rubbing? Why one object get negative charge and...
-
I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...
-
Consider a gun or rifle fired directly upwards. My original question was what speed would be required to escape the Earth. The escape veloci...
No comments:
Post a Comment