Friday, March 22, 2019

wordplay - Yes, your fat ma is hers


Inspired by Elephants always get four mice.




Start with the phrase Yes, your fat ma is hers and perform the following steps, in some order, to find a famous quote:

  • Rearrange the words.

  • Remove a single letter from one word.


  • Reverse one word.

  • Remove one space.

  • Replace one word by its antonym.

  • Remove a single letter from one word.



Answer



The answer is:



No, I am your father.




Steps:



Starting Phrase - Yes, your fat ma is hers.
First, take an antonym - No, your fat ma is hers.
Second, reverse - No, your fat am is hers.
Then, remove one letter - No, Your fat am I hers
Then, rearrange - No, I am your fat hers
Remove the last letter of "hers" - No, I am your fat her
Finally, remove one space - No, I am your father




This quote is from:



Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...