Tuesday, March 21, 2017

resource recommendations - Where can I find beginner's information about quantum mechanics?







Possible Duplicate:
Popular books on QM



I hope that this question is suitable for this site.


I am interested in reading up on quantum theory so that I can reasonably understand the concepts of a Copenhagen vs. Bohm interpretation of quantum mechanics.


I'm interested in quantum theory in general but have absolutely no experience with it. I don't care about the math, but I do want to hear the concepts, how they were "discovered", what they explain about the universe, and why they are considered true.


What is a book or set of books that would help me go from not understanding it at all to having some kind of intuition? Let me know. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...