Sunday, May 14, 2017

soft question - How can you test what color different people perceive?



If I would show someone a yellow object and ask them, "is this object yellow?"
That person would say "yes".


But I could never know if my perception of the color yellow is the same as that other person's.
Because he or she could actually be seeing, what I know to be the color green.
But then tells me that its the color yellow because that has been taught to him or her from young age.



So how can you test if people are really seeing the same color?


Question closed and can now be found @ https://biology.stackexchange.com/questions/5728/how-can-you-test-what-color-different-people-perceive




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...