Saturday, May 20, 2017

cipher - What in this world is she trying to say?


I happened to meet one of my friends after about a couple of years. Obviously we both were very happy, but still, she didn't leave her habit of challenging me to decipher what she was saying. I thought that again she'll give me some seemingly random characters to search for some meaning; but she didn't.


Instead she started drawing some boxes on the ground, which turned out to be two 5x5 grids, and yes there was a number in each cell too. This was what it looked like:


enter image description here



Obviously I couldn't decipher at that time what in this world she was trying to say, so I just clicked the photograph, and continued with the rest of our talks. And yes, she said that it is more of a visual puzzle.


All this happened some time back, but today I found that photo again, and as usual I didn't know what it meant.


What in this world was she trying to say?


By the way, this is a direct hint to this puzzle.



Answer



She's saying



"HI"



The puzzle is




A Pair of Slitherlinks
enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...