Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Intelligent(?) Particles



Quite a while ago I read about a series of experiments that basically suggested that a certain kind of particle/atom/(something) were "intelligent" and could appear in two places at once, or essentially could "tell the future" when it came to navigating a "maze" ...I think it might have involved lasers or mirrors?


Does any one a) know what I'm talking about, and b) have links/further information on it?


Really don't have much more recollection than that I'm afraid.


This will probably come across as a rather vague question so my apologies but hopefully someone will know what I'm talking about!




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...