Thursday, March 7, 2019

visual - The Musing Of the Eggs


The other day, I was working on decorating eggs for the upcoming holiday, and I was humming appropriate music to myself, while I worked. When I was finished, I was very amused to find that I had accidentally decorated the eggs in a pattern reminiscent of one of the songs that had been in my head.


Here's how the eggs turned out. I know. It's a little nerdy -- but I bet you know what song it is! Do you? No?


Egg Image



Answer



The patterns on the eggs are




Wingdings for "Amazing Grace".
enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...