Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Does the following plasma visually looks like Capacitively Coupled Plasma (CCP)?


I'm trying to build a sensor that could measure plasma density of a capacitively coupled plasma. I've built a test chamber that can create plasma. I've done it with flyback transformer and ZVS power supply for high voltage and vacuum pump. I have tested it for Argon gas and normal air. Following image represents the Argon plasma I created inside the chamber. Does it visually looks like a CCP plasma ?


enter image description here





No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...