Friday, April 10, 2015

simulations - Is there a mass spectrometer software that can measure the mass of a proton


I spent a lot of hours looking for mass spectrometer software (or Cathode-ray simulator) that can measure the mass of a proton or any sub atomic particle. Until now I only found software that work on isotopes, organic mixtures and other compounds.


For my school project, I need a computer simulation to measure the mass of a proton (I chose the idea not my school) so any other way of measuring a proton will not be useful to me.


Thanks in advance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...