Monday, February 20, 2017

wordplay - Another Six-words (------||||||)




People call me crazy. I think perhaps I am
I just seek justice and there is no other way
I don't want to create chaos: quite the opposite.
It is a voice chanting in my head. (Or do others hear it too?)
It is my primary purpose now behind all things I do.
It is what gets me up in the morning. My one grain of hope.



This proving tougher than I expected so another 6 clues for the same six words:




See that I am a man just a bit mixed up.
My anger is vindicated (somewhat).
Kept orderly and pure
In simple harmony
This generous day nearly complete, my plan
Grows across the world. See that it is real!



And in case anyone doesn't understand, expressed as a crossword the words for each down is the same as each across:


a wordsquare



Answer





$$\matrix{M&A&N&I&A&C\\A&V&E&N&G&E\\N&E&A&T&E&R\\I&N&T&O&N&E\\A&G&E&N&D&A\\C&E&R&E&A&L}$$



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...