Wednesday, September 27, 2017

riddle - What movie am I?



The grid below contains the first part of a movie quote.


What is the full 46-word quote, and what is the movie?


enter image description here


Hint #1:



The movie was very mainstream and was released in the last 10 years.



Hint #2



The first 4 words of the quote can be figured out from the grid, and then Google is your friend.




Hint #3:



There are 385 hints in the grid itself.



Hint #4:



I would consider this the perfect movie quote.



Hint #5:




The ten letters needed for the first 4 words of the quote are organized in a certain pattern.




Answer



The four words are :



Then I saw it



The pattern is :




Take the first letter which is T. Then the subsequent letters are present at a gap of 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 letters. Which is also at each perfect square (1, 4, 9, 16...)



The complete quote is :



Then I saw it. I saw a Mom who would die for her son; a man who would kill for his wife; a boy, angry and alone, laid out in front of him the bad path. I saw it. And the path was a circle, round and round. So I changed it.



From the movie :



Looper




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...