Monday, September 25, 2017

A real star riddle


500 are at my end,
500 are at my start,
but at my heart there are only 5.
The first letter and the first number make me complete:
Some consider me a king,

others consider me a real star.



Answer



Answer:



David



Logic:


500 are at my end, 500 are at my start,



D is 500 in roman numerals (start and end)




but at my heart there are only 5.



V is 5 in roman numerals and at the heart of the word.



The first letter and the first number make me complete:



First letter (A) and first number (i is 1 in roman numerals) finish off the name.



Some consider me a king,

others consider me a real star.



David is a king in the bible, and the star of David is a symbol of Judaism.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...