Thursday, December 22, 2016

word - Teapot Riddle no.6



Here's riddle numero 6:
Same rules as always:
I have one word which has several (2 or more) meanings.
Each of the meanings is a teapot (first, second ...)
You try to figure out the word with my Hints


yayyy


First Hint



My first teapot is designed pragmaticly
My second teapot is designed for glamour




Second Hint



My first teapot is partly of metal
My second teapot is fully made of metal



Third Hint



My first teapot is commonly known for real pain
My second teapot too, loooool




Final Hint



My first teapot has bindings on its sides
My secongs teapot is a symbol for binding



Good luck and have much fun :)


for more fun checkout my riddle no.5



Answer



I think it is




a ring (boxing and wedding)



because



boxing ring is pragmatic arena, wedding ring is glamorous
boxing ring has some metal, wedding ring is all metal
boxing ring causes pain, so does wedding ring (sometimes :) )
boxing ring has bindings on the sides, wedding ring binds two together




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...