Thursday, December 29, 2016

no computers - A simple nonogram


Solve the nonogram.


enter image description here                   (Click for a larger version.)




Answer



Final answer is



enter image description here



or perhaps I should say



PSE.



I confess that I only bothered going this far by strict logical inference




enter image description here



before allowing myself to make the obvious assumptions about the structure of the solution, leading to this (where white and yellow should now be treated as equivalent):



enter image description here



whereupon it's clear how to get to the solution at the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...