Monday, January 16, 2017

riddle - I have keys but no locks


I have keys but no locks.


I have space but no walls.


You can enter, but you can't leave.


What am I?



Answer




Answer:



A keyboard from before the computer mass market



I have keys but no locks.



Keyboards have keys, but modern keyboards include Caps Lock. Early computers only had upper case letters, so there was no need for a caps lock.



I have space but no walls.




Spacebar



I have enter, but you can't leave.



The Enter key (sometimes called Return)



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...