Friday, January 20, 2017

enigmatic puzzle - What's the question to this and what is its answer?


I do not want to verbally tell you what the question is. However I do want to non-verbally tell you, by showing you some simpler problems in the spoiler below.


Please do not spoil the "question" of these problems if you have encountered similar problems before.



This is my original work.


I would like to know what your first thoughts and ideas are for what the question to these problems is. I am also interested in what you think the answer to the non-spoiler problem is, as its solution is not precise.


If you would like a challenge, then do not look at the spoiler below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...