Wednesday, May 10, 2017

word - Guess Me riddle #2


View the first part here


The word is broken down into parts

My first part is a small character in a book and a movie
My second part is related to company
My third part is related to a rabbit
My whole is a sweet



Hint 1:
The rabbit is from a book

Hint 2:

Expelliarmus



What am I?



Answer



I think this is simply...



Chocolate



My first part is a small character in a book and a movie




Cho Chang, Harry Potter's love interest in book 5. [Hint 2: Expelliarmus]



My second part is related to company



Co, short for company



My third part is related to a rabbit



The rabbit from Alice in Wonderland is always late. [Hint 1: The rabbit is from a book]




My Whole is sweet \ global delicacy



Yup. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...