Wednesday, July 26, 2017

enigmatic puzzle - Mixing business and pleasure


I asked my manager if it was okay for my friends to come hang around at the shop. Here's his answer:




As I've said, they're always very welcome. But can I just remind that we'll keep working? Clients come first, your friends must naturally respect that. Did I mention things move quickly 'round the warehouse? Every hand is needed in there this time. Forget not our owner's order: "remember shop's slogan".



What is our slogan?



Answer




Always keep your things in order?



Reason:




Could be a red herring, but the words in every sentence are ordered alphabetically except for those six.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...