Wednesday, July 19, 2017

How could I have improved my interlinked cryptic puzzle?


I recently posted a cryptic puzzle here:


Can you extract the value from this interlinked cryptic puzzle?


This is my second time posting puzzles on the site so I welcome feedback on what was good or bad about the puzzle. I'll also post my own thoughts here as an answer but I'm interested in what everyone else thinks.


What could I have done to improve this puzzle?



What strategies could I use to improve similar puzzles I write in the future?




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...