Monday, March 6, 2017

riddle - I am a computer’s nightmare, but a programmer’s best friend


I am a computer’s nightmare, but a programmer’s best friend.


I am both the cause of a problem and the source of its resolution.


What am I?



Answer



How about




Stack Overflow (the error and stackoverflow.com at the same time).



I am a computer’s nightmare,



If I was a computer, I wouldn't like these errors at all. Too much data to keep track of.



but a programmer’s best friend



stackoverflow.com is one of the best places to go to if you get stuck while programming, according to this




I am both the cause of a problem



If you get a stack overflow error, you have a problem. There is not much you can do once this error happens.



and the source of its resolution.



You might be able to find help on stackoverflow.com, for example here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...