Saturday, April 8, 2017

word - Teapot Riddle no.17


Teapot riddle no.17:
should i write fanmade or not? not quite sure...
Rules:

I have one word which has several (2 or more) meanings.
Each of the meanings is a teapot (first, second ...)
You try to figure out the word with my Hints.


First Hint:



My first teapot is not a place where you should lay down
My second teapot is a place where you could lay down, but without any reason that's quite strange
My third teapot is part of a place where you normally lay down



Second Hint:




My first teapot can move up an down
My second can move normal
If someone sees my third teapot moving please send me a pic



Third Hint:



My first teapot is assumed soft but is actually pretty bony
My second teapot sounds soft, like a Harley on steroids
On my third teapot soft can't be applied




Final Hint(makes it really easy):



My first teapot lets you fly
My second teapot too
My third teapot can't fly



Good luck and have fun :)
Thanks to everyone contributed to this series <3
last 5 riddles:

16
15
14
13
12



Answer



I feel I'm way off, but is it a



Wing (Bird wing, wing, a unit of military planes, Wing of a building)




My first teapot is not a place where you should lay down My second teapot is a place where you could lay down, but without any reason that's quite strange My third teapot is part of a place where you normally lay down



you should not lay down on a bird wing! If you are flying as part of a military wing, you probably won't be laying down. Your bedroom, however, might be part of a wing of the building



My first teapot can move up an down My second can move normal If someone sees my third teapot moving please send me a pic



Bird wings flap, military wings move normally, and building wings generally don't move



My first teapot is assumed soft but is actually pretty bony My second teapot sounds just soft On my third teapot soft can't be applied




Bird wings are bony, Military wings...er.. don't sound soft, soft isn't a word associated with part of a building



And the final hidden hint



Bird wings allow birds to fly, military wings also fly, and buildings can't fly.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...