Friday, July 26, 2019

pattern - Bongard n°2: Shoelace


enter image description here As with my previous puzzle I made the 12 "rooms" larger but kept the same rules. I'm also adding the link to the rules for those that don't know the puzzles Click me!


And have fun!


Hint:



the black circles are only cosmetic, please ignore them.



Edit:




There was a minor mistake that made the puzzle a bit inelegant (the solution was not changed). Now it is fixed, I also removed the incorrect solution that was found; this is the last edit, I will eventually add the answer if no one can find it.



Hint 2:



Some numbers don't play well with others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...