Friday, July 19, 2019

word - My cousin's odd farm


I recently went to visit my cousin, who runs a farm. But when I got there, things were a bit, well... odd:




  • His 10 horses had 24 legs, yet they could all walk normally.

  • For his 30 workers he had 6 teaspoons, yet everyone had at least 1 each.

  • He sent his workers out fishing with tentacle boxes, yet they each caught a lot of fish.


How is this possible?



Disclaimer: A friend of mine told me the first one, but I don't know where he got it from. I don't claim it as my own, but I claim the other two.



Answer



Final answer:



For the 1st one:



One thing that comes to my mind is that the horses had twenty forelegs. And 20 rear ones. Or whatever they are called...



For the 2nd one:



Six teaspons = sixty spoons which is enough for 30 workers



The 3rd one is




Ten tackle boxes, which are boxes used for fishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...