Sunday, July 21, 2019

riddle - I make billions (#2)




I make billions (#2)



  • At 9, I met my best friend,

  • At 12, I lived an outdoor life,

  • At 13, I broke my arm right before camp,

  • At 15, I worked my first corporate job,

  • At 17, I was separated from my father,

  • At 18, I changed my name to keep my identity private,

  • At 20, I bought my first of three sports cars,


  • At 21, I became the owner of a French restaurant,

  • At 22, I invested heavily in robotics,

  • At 23, I wound up travelling to South America,

  • At 24, I reconnected with all of my childhood friends,

  • At 25, I did a driving tour through Japan, Italy, and England,

  • At 26, I lived in Scotland and had a magical time,

  • At 27, I researched child psychology at a university,

  • At 29, I had mixed emotions about moving to San Francisco,

  • At 30, I reunited with my parents after a long separation,

  • At 31, I discovered my spiritual side,


  • At 32, I took time off to raise my three incredible children,



Who / What am I?


Hint 1:



I'm 33 years old (as of 2019).



(Previous "I make billions" riddle is here)



Answer




The answer is:



Pixar

These ages are directly related to the release dates of various Pixar feature films. The desrpitions that follow are quick snippets of the main plot for each. And, most obviously, Pixar has made billions of dollars over the years.



Age 9:



Toy Story



Age 12:




A Bug's Life



Age 13:



Toy Story 2



Age 15:



Monsters, Inc.




Age 17:



Finding Nemo



Age 18:



The Incredibles



Age 20:




Cars



Age 21:



Ratatoullie



Age 22:



WALL-E




Age 23:



Up



Age 24:



Toy Story 3



Age 25:




Cars 2



Age 26:



Brave



Age 27:



Monsters University




Age 28:



Inside Out



Age 30:



Finding Dory



Age 31:




Coco



Age 32:



Incredibles 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...