Thursday, January 23, 2020

visual - How would you like your face? Scrambled?


Great!


First day on the job here at the F.B.I., and I've got a mess on my hands.


Someone hacked into Langley's mainframe and scrambled twelve of the mugshots that we have on file, and it's my job to reconstruct them, restoring these records of dangerous criminals to their original states.


The Director told me that from now on anyone who forgets to make sure that the mugshot logs are backed up before going home for the night will be waterboarded with extreme predjudice.


I've arranged the mess on my desk as follows:


group
(click to enlarge)



In the near future I may assemble them in flip-book fashion so that I can see each image in rapid succession. Let's see how this goes.


I need some help figuring out how to rearrange the pieces in order to find out who these hoodlums are.



Can you help me identify these twelve troublemakers?



Now that the puzzle is solved and we have several nice reconstructions, here's my flip-book:



flipbook



Didn't want my GIF to go to waste and some of them are pretty funny...




Answer



The Image:



enter image description here



The Names:



1. Mel Gibson
2. Charlie Sheen
3. Elvis

4. Paul Reuben
5. Justin Bieber
6. Robert Downey Jr
7. OJ Simpson
8. Kobe Bryant
9. John Belushi
10. Paris Hilton
11. Lindsay Lohan
12. Reese Witherspoon




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...