Thursday, May 11, 2017

I am interested in learning Quantum Computing what should I do?




I wish to learn about quantum computing which seems to be a topic of hot research and overall just intrigues me. I have a strong background in discrete mathematics and number theory. And am a pretty proficient programmer and strong problem solver. What math and physics knowledge (and in what order) should I work to be able to get the knowledge necessary for studying Quantum Computing?



Answer



This book by Nielsen and Chuang is easy enough to read at the beginner's level but totally comprehensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...