Tuesday, August 7, 2018

quantum mechanics - Wigner transformation of operator $X_1P_2$


Suppose I have a gaussian wigner function $W(X1, X2,p1, p1)$. For example it could be the wigner function of two modes squeezed vaccume state. I need to find the expectation value of operator $X_1P_2+P_2X_1$ and $X_2X_1+X_1X_2$ using wigner function. Basically my goal is to find covarience matrix of the two modes entangled state. How does this kind of calculaions work? as my operators are symmetric I'm trying to use the properties for seymetric operators. Thanks in advance




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...