Saturday, October 13, 2018

resource recommendations - Mathematica package for supergravity and string theory




I am looking for a Mathematica package that can manipulate tensors for supergravity, string theory or M-theory. I am particularly looking for a package that can do spinor and Clifford algebra computations. Also, I would like this package to be able to do wedge and hodge dual, and other computation relating to forms. Can anyone suggest a specific one? I looked for atlas2, but it seems I have to pay to use it without a trial version.




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...