Thursday, June 27, 2019

Another Riley Riddle ®


Asking a Riley Riddle to pass the time :P



My prefix is a car,


My infix is a band,


My suffix is a degree.


I live on the ground.



What am I?



Note: "I live on the ground" means that I actually live on the ground. And all of my type lives on the ground.


Hint #1:



I live.




Answer



Inspired by LorentzB answer



Cabbage




My prefix is a car



Cab



My infix is a band



Abba



My suffix is a degree




Bage "bachelor of agricultural engineering"



I live on the ground



Obvious



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...