Wednesday, June 19, 2019

rhyme - Guess the object - What Am I Riddle (Part 2)


Having gotten accepted on part 1, here I go:



Who am I? You'd like to know, so please just ask who's there,


You might have a laugh on my account, I don't really care,


If not it's still OK, that's something I can bear,


I come right out no need to guess or speculate your share.


Edit; Two more lines which might be sort of a giveaway, I'll leave them as a hint:



Your cooperation is required, don't leave me out your lair,
I am right here behind the door, respond my tapping fair.




Answer




Are you a:



Knock-knock joke



?


Good to see you were up to the challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...