Wednesday, October 30, 2019

riddle - I'm not obsessed with this treasure, I promise!


So, yesterday I received a treasure, can you guess what it is?



For me to receive this treasure, I had to wait for quite some time,
A time I did pass with leisure, many obstacles I had to climb.


Never ceasing, I continued day by day.
Always piecing, many foes I did slay.



To receive a prize, one most precious indeed.
I widened my eyes, until I did succeed.


Can you tell me what I've gotten? It's the first of it's kind I've received.




Answer



Did you get



A gold badge on PSE?



For me to receive this treasure, I had to wait for quite some time, A time I did pass with leisure, many obstacles I had to climb.




Sure enough, you have had to answer and ask a lot of questions for quite some time, 100 days to be specific, before you received this!



Never ceasing, I continued day by day. Always piecing, many foes I did slay.



Yes, we have been seeing your challenging puzzles as well as piecing together your answers beating foes like @El-Guest :P



To receive a prize, one most precious indeed.



Gold badge is definitely the highest and a precious badge indeed!




I widened my eyes, until I did succeed.



I'm guessing you learnt a lot while asking and answering questions!



I only just saw @El-Guest's part of the answer that says:



FANATIC. We know you are a puzzling fanatic now!
And I just saw that the badge you received is FANATIC! :)




And Congratulations! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...