Sunday, October 20, 2019

anagram - A new word puzzle


Here is a new, original puzzle that I have made! You have to find the word that I describe.



Me, I am an introduction



My anagram is past tense of what you are doing now.


The homophone of my anagram is used with it in a common word riddle.




Answer



You are



DEAR




Me, I am an introduction





Letters often start with the greeting "Dear "




My anagram is past tense of what you are doing now.




READ is the past tense of reading, which I was doing while reading the riddle.





The homophone of my anagram is used with it in a common word riddle.




RED is a homophone of READ, which is used in the newspaper riddle



What is black and white and red all over?




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...