Monday, October 14, 2019

riddle - Some grew to remember me!


Here's a quick easy one.




Some grew to remember me,
On the ground, or up a tree,
I play well with R&B,
In large amounts, a sight to see.


Throughout a valley, over hill,
A thing for which some men would kill,
I may be new, or if you're ill,
Round something yours that rhymes with chill.




What am I?



Answer



It could be



The colour green



Some grew to remember me



Primary Colours; red, green and blue




On the ground or up a tree



Grass and Leaves



I play well with R&B



RGB colours; Red, Green and Blue



In large amounts, a sight to see




Large open fields



Throughout a valley, over a hill



Hills and valleys tend to be green



A thing for which some men would kill for



Money




I may be new, or if you're ill



Green is used to describe something new. Sick people are described as going a shade of green



Round something yours that rhymes with chill



'Green around the gills'



Thanks @Silenus for filling in the blanks


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...