Monday, May 13, 2019

number sequence - Fill the holes?




You have to fill the boxes to make the equation true:


  +   +   = 30


Using only 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15.



You can also repeat the numbers. (eg: 1 + 1 + 1)


Edit1: the boxes of the equation are empty right now


Edit 2:


That's my first post here and I didn't realize how fantastics your mind was, that's why my question was so broad. I'll accept the answer I was expecting but it doesn't mean that the other are wrong. Let's the upvoter decide.



Answer




__+15+15 = 30



Assuming we don't need to use all the boxes


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...