Friday, May 10, 2019

word - 4824 Draw an award 4284


After you finished the last one with a ceasar cipher: [ Definitely not suspicious ]


I realize that you guys cannot be distracted.


So, I will tell you the answer, right here.




Hey, look! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk71bPz5VLo



$Phew!$


While everyone's trying to find a hidden message in that video,



I can now safely enter some secret info for a secret word!



Haha! People will think it's random text anyway.


1.




tba.n.banaao.annot.



2.



ii.tt.i.is.si.i.



3.



amnc.a.aaniic.




4.



bmle.kekare.wmr.w.abl.raraasisae.




Answer



Using the hint given in this puzzle



I tried to make palindromes out of the 4 pieces of text and got:




1.



not a banana baton



2.



it is I is it I



3.




cain a maniac



4.



elba kramer saw I was remarkable?



Finally



Taking the first (or last letters) of each of the 4 gives NICE.




Video is probably a red herring


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...