Saturday, August 5, 2017

word - Guess me riddle #4


View the last puzzle here


The word is a four letter word which is in the oxford dictionary


My first letter is related to root-nodules
My second letter is a start
My third letter is related to Loki

My fourth is the same as the second
In whole I am known to hide many secrets

What am I?



Answer



The word is:



NASA



My first letter is related to root-nodules



Root nodules are to do with plant roots and Nitrogen, the chemical symbol for which is N.




My second letter is a start



The start of the alphabet is A.



My third letter is related to Loki



Loki likes to turn into a snake (to trick Thor, among other things). Snakes are often associated with the letter S due to their shape and they start with S.



My fourth is the same as the second




Again, A.



In whole I am known to hide many secrets



NASA are thought to be hiding secrets of aliens and the like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...