Saturday, November 26, 2016

optics - Why does a circle of light appear when I shine a laser pointer at a wire?



When I point a laser at a wire , a circle of light appears on a wall behind it . why this happens.


What is the circle of light and why does it appear?



Could anyone give some tips on what I should search for or any references?


wire have diameter 3.17 mm


PS.I don't good at English,,, sorry


Wire perpendicular to the projection screen Wire perpendicular to the projection screen


Laser under on the wire Then born circle of light Laser under on the wire Then born circle of light




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...