Sunday, November 27, 2016

enigmatic puzzle - The Madman's Speech


You are walking through the prairie when you find a madman wandering around talking to himself. The following is what you manage to hear of his speech:



"How? I - I'll ask her. I owe her much, again. I'd a home on town, a tax as florid as out the coat, a virgin a year. Oh, yodel - aware you take all or I do. Never the road: I'll land in the Anna-Marie land. Main can's a sore gone; tennis is out t'car. Oh, line a canned turkey!"




What is the man really talking about?



Answer



I guess he's talking about



States in America.

"How? - I" = Hawaii
"I'll ask her." = Alaska
"I owe her" = Iowa
"much again" = Michigan
"I'd a ho..." = Idaho
"...me on town, a" = Montana

"tax as" = Texas
"florid a..." = Florida
"...s out the coat, a" = South Dakota
"virgin a year." = Virginia
"Oh yo..." = Ohio
"...del - aware" = Delaware
"You ta..." = Utah
"...ke all or i do" = Colorado
"Never the" = Nevada
"road: I'll land" = Rhode Island

"in the Anna-..." = Indiana
"...Marie land" = Maryland
"Main" = Maine
"can's a s..." = Kansas
"...ore gone;" = Oregon
"tennis i..." = Tennessee
"...s out t'car. Oh line a" = South Carolina
"canned Turkey" = Kentucky



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...