Monday, July 30, 2018

poetry - I will be uttering this with a moan


What line is hidden behind the stars?



I will be uttering this with a moan
someplace aeons and aeons therefore:

$*****$ $*****$ $*****$ $*****$
and I picked up the one with inferior migration,
And this has caused complete disagreement




Answer



Thanks for this.



The Path Not Taken by Robert Frost.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere, ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood and I,

I took the one less traveled by
And that has made all the difference.

Much as I hate to add to or subtract from the verse above, @BigBlackBox and @LightnessRacesInOrbit have a point and an obscured line ought really to be part of an accepted answer. Any upvotes therefore properly belong to him. Technically, there should also be an explanation of the reasoning as well but there is pretty much a one-to-one mapping between the original and the obscured version. So:

A thoroughfare bifurcated in a copse and, myself-



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...