Thursday, July 19, 2018

riddle - Four Directions #11 - Where and what am I?



To the North: Is a place where conflict has yet to die


To the East: Is a place where the dead can be a marker


To the West: Is a place where its Fort and its pass is Key


To the South: Is a place for a pearl


And there I lie with a stone of black among the tranquil gardens



Hint:




To the west: My key is to a plateau



Hint 2:



Here is where the fire consumed me to ash



Previous: Four Directions #10



Answer



I think I got it ! I know I'm late to the party... Still :



I agree with @Jafe, @Flying_whale and @AHKieran, see their answers for the Four Directions solutions.


I think you are



Mahatma Gandhi, resting in the Raj Ghat where a black marble platform marks the spot of Mahatma Gandhi's cremation.



This is my first time answering here, but here's hoping to start something great !


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...