Wednesday, July 18, 2018

riddle - What is the answer




To start the beginning


of a?


To be simplified


by a mere?


A way to represent me


is a laugh replaced by you.


But all these clues are irrelevant


I have already given you the answer




Answer




The answer is :



What (credit to Deusovi, I'm just addressing the clues)



To start the beginning


of a?



If you let the ? represent the word question, the sentence says "To start the beginning of a question" which the word "what" often does.



To be simplified



by a mere?



In text chat, "?" can mean the same thing as asking "what?"



A way to represent me


is a laugh replaced by you.



If you replace "ha" (a laugh) with "u" (you), then you have phonetically the same word, and "wut" is sometimes used instead of "what" on the internet.



I have already given you the answer




The title of the riddle supplies the answer: "What is the answer".



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...