Sunday, October 29, 2017

knowledge - Nice song, pity about the words


There's a song I really like but I can't remember the title and I certainly can't remember the words. Perhaps you can help me.


I've summarised the lyrics as best I can, but in a rather literal way.



I'm afraid I've forgotten the first verse completely so that makes it even harder. Anyway here goes with the bit I can remember.



Greetings! Lots of greetings! But, oops mind that hole.




I'm not so worried now it's dark and we're all here. How about a show?


My brain doesn't seem to be working, I think I'm coming down with a bug.


Anyway, as I said, How about a show from these two people, a small creature and... Ooh I'm feeling rather...you know.




Here's a self-contradictory statement for you.


Is it my birthday? Thanks!



We have everlasting togetherness.



Any help?


Note


It is a very well-known song with many millions of plays on Youtube--if only I could remember the title.



Answer



The song is:



Smells Like Teen Spirit, by Nirvana
Greetings! Lots of greetings! (Hello, hello, hello.....)

But, oops mind that hole. (How low)
I'm not so worried now it's dark (With the lights out, it's less dangerous)
and we're all here. How about a show? (Here we are now, entertain us)
My brain doesn't seem to be working, I think I'm coming down with a bug.(I feel stupid, and contagious)
Anyway, as I said, How about a show (here we are now, entertain us)
from these two people, a small creature and... Ooh I'm feeling
rather...you know. (a mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido)
Here's a contradictory statement for you. (I'm worse at what I do best)
Is it my birthday? Thanks! (For this gift, I feel blessed)
We have everlasting togetherness. (Our little group has always been and always will until the end)




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...