Sunday, December 15, 2019

cipher - There's an ARG I've been working on, and I'm stuck on this puzzle


I've been attempting to solve this ARG named SAN for the past 2 days or so, and I've been stuck on this image for about a day. Are there any algorithms or methods to figure it out? By the way, the language this is in Serbian, so if you find Serbian text, it's most likely the solution. Here's the image:


it appears to be just a series of dots, however we've identified that it is octal, and has some pattern of sorts.


It appears to be just a series of dots, however we've identified that it is octal, and has some pattern of sorts.




No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...