Saturday, December 21, 2019

logical deduction - Bongard n°1: Fruit Flies


enter image description here


I increased the size of each space but the rules are the exact same as in the original problems published by Bongard.


I'm adding a link in case people aren't familiar with this type of riddles Click me!



Answer



Just learned what a Bongard problem is (I think), so is it...




The circles defined by the three points in each box are totally inside the boxes (on the left), but intersect with the boxes (on the right).enter image description here



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...