Tuesday, February 6, 2018

liars - Which teacher is the murderer?


In the first day of a new class semester, a student was murdered inside the classroom. No witnesses, no murder weapon, and no evidence. The police got four teachers as possible suspects, but they all had alibis.


Their alibis were:


PE Teacher: I was in the GYM, checking and cleaning equipment.

English Teacher: I was in the library, looking for books.
Math Teacher: I was in my cubicle, computing students grades.
Science Teacher: I was in the laboratory, doing some experiments.


Who was the murderer? And why?



Answer



The murderer was



the maths teacher



because




it was the first day of semester, so he had no grades to compute.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...