Sunday, November 18, 2018

I turn right - Riddle



Solve the following riddle:



I turn right.
Then I leave home.
Then I turn left.
Then I turn left.
Then I turn left.


Who am I?




Answer




You are a



Baseball player batting left-handed and rounding the bases



The only way that the first line is accurate is if you are



Left-handed



The rest of the pieces follow as




The player rounds the bases, turning left each time



The version of this that I originally heard didn't have the first line and had you returning to home as the last line.


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...