Thursday, November 22, 2018

riddle - I make billions (#4)




I make billions (#4)


For years did a sharp little verse,
Grow fast in our ears like a curse,
A tune on TV,
Did subconsciously,
Cause all to spend much from their purse,


Who / what am I?



Previous riddles in this series:


I make billions #1

I make billions #2
I make billions #3



Answer



After substituting inventive googling for youtube videos for my lack of TV savviness, I'm pretty sure this Billion Maker is



McDonald's.



The poem's solution is clearly something along the lines of



advertising jingle




and then there's the



acrostic "F-G-A-D-C", which seems to be the "I'm Loving It" jingle's tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...