Monday, June 10, 2019

steganography - How I see things in real


I just wanted to show you how I see my puzzle in real, because I can't see the hidden message (Except that weird "I"). In fact - I don't know what you see in the picture, but I see Red Panda.


Do you see it too?


My last puzzle and Red Panda


Hint 0:




It is already in picture.



Hint 1:



Solution is not a text or a link to picture, but real picture of red panda. Don't you see that picture of red panda between "My last puzzle" picture and "Hint 0"?




Answer



So ...



@Techidiot found "hidden" numbers which decode to "PNG"; this suggested to me another image riding shotgun with the first one. Sure enough, there are in fact two PNG images concatenated together in the image file.

Stripping the first one off to reveal the second, gives this image:

enter image description here



The Red Panda has been found.


No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...