Monday, July 2, 2018

riddle - See me once, you squeal with glee



See me once, you squeal with glee
See me twice, a foul apple I see


See me twice, do not pass go
Hear me thrice, swing up the radio



First hint:




Both 'see me twice' lines refer to the same thing!



Second hint:



The apple is quite huge!





Here are the previous riddles in this series (the solutions there have nothing to do with this one, only the process of getting there).
#1 , #2, #3




Answer



Is the answer



Sing



See me once, you squeal with glee



Sing is a quite joyful movie



See me twice, a foul apple I see




The "quite huge apple" of the hint is New York, the state in which the prison of Sing Sing is



See me twice, do not pass go



Since Sing Sing is a jail, well, you do not pass go



Hear me thrice, swing up the radio



The song Sing Sing Sing by Benny Goodman surely makes you turn up the volume




Edit



The first line coul also refer to "Sing!", a song from the series Glee. I honestly never heard about that, the Great Internet told me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

classical mechanics - Moment of a force about a given axis (Torque) - Scalar or vectorial?

I am studying Statics and saw that: The moment of a force about a given axis (or Torque) is defined by the equation: $M_X = (\vec r \times \...